Cheaper in north?

minkydog

I want to purchase flat screen tv and blu-ray, would it be worth my while travelling to north to save a few bob?They were talking about it on Duffy and Mooney show today, but loo roll was at the top of their agenda.

I want to purchase flat screen tv and blu-ray, would it be worth my while travelling to north to save a few bob?They were talking about it on Duffy and Mooney show today, but loo roll was at the top of their agenda.
Give Richer Sounds a try www.richersounds.ie very good to deal with. One small bit of advice,check there GB site first to get the price in sterling,then compare the two.

I would say there is a very good chance you'd get a better deal in the North.

I have lived on the border all my life, and since I bought my own house 8 years ago I have found only a handful of examples of items that are cheaper in the RoI.

Can't see why a flat panel TV would be any different.

I bought a Panasonic flat-screen TV from Richer Sounds in Belfast and paid an extra £20/£30 to have it delivered. It ended up a few hundred euro less than in the Republic.

However not all Northern Ireland TVs will pick up a basic ntl/upc signal - you need their digital service. Richer Sounds will tell you exactly what will work and what will not.

Back