Cheap mattresses

wino

Hi all,

I need to get three half decent mattresses for a rental property.
Are there any closing down/liquidation sales going on or a wholesaler that I could get them from

I picked up a cheap mattress in a normal shop for 59e. It was 4 ft 6. Shop was in Cavan. No sale on or nothing.

Mattresses have come down alot.

Thanks Lemlin,

is seems that Des Kelly have a sale on and their prices seem ok.

125 for a 6x4 and 79 for a 6x 3, vespa quality

check jumbletown.ie and adverts.ie

you might find second hand mattresses in reasonable condition there for free along with everything else you might need to furnish a rental apartment cheaply

hi wino

i know a strange name but a guy called big mickies is a good guy, got a mattress off him. www.bigmickey.ie

Thanks for those links,
I'll check them out, albeit a little reluctantly on bigmickeys?

Oh yes guys. I've never been grateful to see the words 'half-decent' in a sentence.
By all means get the cheapest mattresses you can find.
Sure get someone else's manky old mattresses from a website.
We, the tenant, will sleep on any old thing.

Half decent in this guise meant I wanted to make a conscious effort in replacing these mattresses with something that would be appreciated but was also realistic in price. i would'nt sleep on a second hand mattress if it was'nt "half decent" myself but expecting a new one for each new tenant renewal quite simply would'nt be feasable.

If I was staying in a hotel I'd be sleeping on a used mattress so I don't see the problem. Tenants who care about such things frequently bring their own mattresses with them when they change dwellings. Nothing wrong with a half decent mattress, proper application of a steam cleaner and some fabreze.

Back