Charging/Syncing 2 x Creative Products at the same time

mo3art

Creative Microphoto charges and syncs using a USB cable. I've 4 x USB ports and stuck it into a port to charge but not sync. About 1 hour later my OH connected his Creative Vision M which charges using a cradle & a mains plug but syncs using the USB cable. So he set it up to charge using the cradle and also to sync.

Came back to my machine and the Microphoto is down to the red line on it's charge - the Vision M is fully charged and synced.

So I disconnected them both, reconnected my Microphoto to charge and not sync again & while i'm getting the charging sign on the screen the power meter isn't increasing. So I disconnected the Microphoto again and it locked out. The screen says it's docked but obviously at this stage it's not so I ended up opening the back, taking out the battery and resetting it.

Would anybody know was this caused by us charging both items at the same time? We've done it a few times before with no problems. The only change to our software that I can see is a change to the playlists.....

Thanks a million

Back