Charging Creative Zen Vision:M

dave28

Just purchased the Creative Zen Vision M which does not include a charger. The charger from Zen Micro doesn't appear to work with Vision M - is there any way to set this up or do I just have to buy the specific charger (as an alternative to charging via P.C.) ?

You can probably buy a multi voltage charger with multiple connectors that will do the job. Just check the voltage and amp rating of the normal charger and the polarity of the power tip (e.g. positive center, negative outside or vice versa).

Does it not charge via the USB port? I have a Zen micro and if I attach it via a USB cable to a PC it charges automatically.

Yes, I can charge via USB, but I just thought that since there is already a Zen Micro + charger in the house I could borrow this charger when going on trips etc.or even for convenience but it doesn't seem to be charging the Vision M. Does this sount right ?

You need to make sure that the voltage and amp rating are correct and the power tip type and polarity are all correct.

There is an accessories pack for the creative zen M which contains the correct charger for the player plus earphones, cables to connect to tv/stereo etc . The pack costs about €65 from the creative shop on line or you could probably source the pack or charger on its own cheaper on ebay.
jools

Back