Channel 4 now available on Sky

I would love to get Sky in my new apartment but I think I will be limited to Chorus (based in Kildare, no dishes allowed) is a dish required for a Sky box?

I would love to get Sky in my new apartment but I think I will be limited to Chorus (based in Kildare, no dishes allowed) is a dish required for a Sky box?

Some cable providers have a Sky By Wire Service, but these will be no better than the basic Chorus package.

The programme that was "not available in ROI" was Without a trace, I checked the channel guide for next monday and it didn't have this notice so I'd say it's a teething issue with copyrite and they're hoping it'll be sorted next week. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also what providers do SKY by Wire. I'm moving into an apartment and would love to have SKY.

mine available now. deal or no deal on so its not just US shows. must keep an eye on it and see if its here to stay!

Also what providers do SKY by Wire. I'm moving into an apartment and would love to have SKY.

I'm pretty sure it's only available where the provider has the rights to provide Sky to the whole development, i.e. they need a captive market to make it worthwhile.

The programme that was "not available in ROI" was Without a trace, I checked the channel guide for next monday and it didn't have this notice so I'd say it's a teething issue with copyrite and they're hoping it'll be sorted next week. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It's happened for The Closer too- but I don't mind because I downloaded S1 & S2 from d'internet. Absolutely addictive!

Back