Channel 4 now available on Sky

This is good news. Apparently, it is on Channel 142 on the EPG, while More4 has moved to 189 ish.

that is good news. i will be checking it out when i get home from work.

Yes, good news indeed, I'm watching it now CH4 on Sky! that slipped in quietly, and just when I was about to buy a yellow house card too.

Woo hoo, I just jumped up when I saw this and lo + behold Channel 4 was there. Happy days....

For UTV you have it in under Interative - Other Channels automatically. At least I do anyway. Unfortunately it doesn't show up on the EPG so I never really tune in to it.

Brilliant! Can't believe there wasn't a big announcement about it, since it 'was' the one thing that NTL used in there advertising for ages!

But I'm getting "This programme is not available."
Why me?? :mad:

Read on boards.ie that this has something to do with the US programs being shown on c4
I get the same message now.
It should work for the british programs they show.

Not sure if it matters, but I have Sky+, so maybe it's some copyright stuff with the US programs?

Just checked my box now and it's not available at the moment. I have Sky+ also but I don't think that would have anything to do with it. At least we know C4 is definitely on the cards.

Some of the progrgammes are marked "Not Available in ROI" in the EPG, presume this is down to contractual issues with the copyright owners. I have the full "World" package, so I don't think that has a bearing.

For what programme/s were people getting this message? Maybe it is down to teething issues?

Back