Changing mortgage provider

jr2855

Hi we are thinking of changing mortgage provider but a little nervous after many years with BOI. If you move to a new provider and for example they go bust - where does that leave you as they now have the deeds to your house. I have the same question if they decide to withdraw from the market. Are you left then trying to secure a new lender and have to go with whatever rates are out there.

Hi we are thinking of changing mortgage provider but a little nervous after many years with BOI. If you move to a new provider and for example they go bust - where does that leave you as they now have the deeds to your house. I have the same question if they decide to withdraw from the market. Are you left then trying to secure a new lender and have to go with whatever rates are out there.
@jr2855 I'll let somebody else answer your questions but consider posting your mortgage details in the switcher thread (in the format shown in the first post). I'll estimate the savings you would make from switching to another lender (if you decide to go that route).

Back