Change of address,stupidly!

Oops!

Hi I'm hoping someone can help.i am a single parent living at home with my parents.in January we had a heated argument and I bunked in with a friend for 2 weeks.while I was staying with my friend I received a review form which I filled out and sent back to the social welfare,giving my friends address as my current address.iat the time I didn't envision myself moving back in with my parents.anyway I forgot all about it and last week my friend said a letter for me had come to her house,another review form from the social but this one asked if I was renting or owned a house.i have to return it in 14 days or they will cut off my payment but how do I explain to them that I only lived at that address for two weeks because of an argument at home.im terrified that I'll be accused of cohabiting etc.does anyone know if they will just change back my address or will I get grilled?they make me so nervous. Even though I've nothing to hide!

Simply tell the truth, it's a reasonable explanation, as Judge Judy always says you don't need a good memory if you tell the truth.

Back