Change I Manage my Mortgage with PTSB online like I used to with Ulster?

Super Sesame

I've asked PTSB in an online chat but they said I've to ring a number to find out. Not sure why they can't just tell me or send me a help page which explains it. My searching is not giving results.
Is there a "Manage my Mortgage" page somewhere where I can register to see my balance, see the interest paid, change the payment date, change to a different rate etc? I can see my payment going out every month but no way of tracking how much interest is paid or watch my balance falling.
I could do all of that on the Ulster Bank site.

I don't have PTSB for any other account so don't have a login.

I believe (was told by PTSB a few month ago) that the mortgage will be available on the app. I have a PTSB current account so already have the app/Open24 access and waiting for my UB mortgage to be transferred over. Not sure what functionality the app will have.

Last edited:
I've asked PTSB in an online chat but they said I've to ring a number to find out. Not sure why they can't just tell me or send me a help page which explains it. My searching is not giving results.
Is there a "Manage my Mortgage" page somewhere where I can register to see my balance, see the interest paid, change the payment date, change to a different rate etc? I can see my payment going out every month but no way of tracking how much interest is paid or watch my balance falling.
I could do all of that on the Ulster Bank site.

I don't have PTSB for any other account so don't have a login.
you need to register on open24, i cant remember the exact steps but i can logon now.

Changing rate wasnt an option online with UB. I know as I did it just before it was moved to PTSB. That was a phone call and a form.
I don't remember seeing an option to change the payment date. I would have used that if I saw it. Maybe it depends on mortgage type.

The open24 app is OK. Not as good as UB but reasonable. You can see the loan details, term left, rate, number of payments left etc.
You can't see the latest interest amounts. I presume they'll send yearly statements. You can't amend anything with the loan.

Thanka for the details. I'll try and set up a login.
Nice to see the payments going in and the capital falling.

Changing rate wasnt an option online with UB. I know as I did it just before it was moved to PTSB. That was a phone call and a form.
I don't remember seeing an option to change the payment date. I would have used that if I saw it. Maybe it depends on mortgage type.

The open24 app is OK. Not as good as UB but reasonable. You can see the loan details, term left, rate, number of payments left etc.
You can't see the latest interest amounts. I presume they'll send yearly statements. You can't amend anything with the loan.
Both changing rate (to be precise: select a new rate from a list of available options) and changing payment date was possible with Ulsterbank ‘manage my mortgage’.

PTSB has no online options, and shows only some details for the mortgage. less hassle than keeping a spreadsheet, but less useful as well.

Both changing rate (to be precise: select a new rate from a list of available options) and changing payment date was possible with Ulsterbank ‘manage my mortgage’.

PTSB has no online options, and shows only some details for the mortgage. less hassle than keeping a spreadsheet, but less useful as well.
I'm 100% sure it wasn't on my Manage My Mortgage section. I was well familiar with it.
During the time I was with them I had to ring them, get a letter with the list of rates and sign and return it back. I did it a couple of times over the term. No big deal and was simple enough. Changing the terms of a mortgage seem like something you'd always need to sign for.
I never changed the date. Didn't think of that as an option. If it was in my My Mortgage section it would have been something I'd have tinkered with.

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure it wasn't on my Manage My Mortgage section. I was well familiar with it.
During the time I was with them I had to ring them, get a letter with the list of rates and sign and return it back. I did it a couple of times over the term. No big deal and was simple enough. Changing the terms of a mortgage seem like something you'd always need to sign for.
I never changed the date. Didn't think of that as an option. If it was in my My Mortgage section it would have been something I'd have tinkered with.
It was available on mine as was the ability to change repayment date. really miss ub. I hate ptsb online offering.

Went to log into my UB app to have a check of the mortgage a/c and it said no accounts available. Logged into PTSB and there was my mortgage, no letter or anything to tell me it happened (got a letter early in the year to say it was happening some time in 2023!).

Not a big issue just typical bank communication I guess.

no letter or anything to tell me it happened
If you log onto the UB My Mortgage page on the interweb it says "Please be advised, as your mortgage has successfully transferred to Permanent TSB, you no longer have access to Ulster Bank's Manage my Mortgage platform. We are writing to you to provide formal confirmation of this transfer, along with additional information that you will find helpful."

If you log onto the UB My Mortgage page on the interweb it says "Please be advised, as your mortgage has successfully transferred to Permanent TSB, you no longer have access to Ulster Bank's Manage my Mortgage platform. We are writing to you to provide formal confirmation of this transfer, along with additional information that you will find helpful."
'sussessfully' :D

was there a doubt it wouldn't be successful!!

Thanks- as I said not a big issue just being a bit pedantic.

Back