Central bank review of tracker mortgages 2015

Extract from Operational Review conducted by Messrs Bearing Point:

"...This document is protected under the copyright laws of Ireland and other countries as an unpublished work. This document contains information that is proprietary and confidential to BearingPoint Ireland or its technical alliance partners, which shall not be disclosed outside or duplicated, used, or disclosed in whole or in part for any purpose other than to evaluate BearingPoint Ireland. Any use or disclosure in whole or in part of this information without the express written permission of BearingPoint Ireland is prohibited.."

So there you go - face a law suit if you say anything.

There is good news from the office of the financial ombudsman today following a review of their processes which is to be welcomed. Mr Deering concluded; “I will not be found wanting in using these powers as they were intended to redress the balance between consumers and financial service providers.” Read the full press release on the fso web site this is progress and Mr Deering is to be applauded for this review and his comments
At last there is hope this office will finally deliver for consumers of financial institutions
Padraic
Thanks for posting this Padraic. I sincerely hope that there will be some actions behind the promising words in this publication.

Financial institutions have used the FSO office for far too long as a free complaints department.

Is there anything of substance in this press release? Perhaps I'm missing some subtlety...

[broken link removed]

Back