Celbridge -> Sandyford Journey time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passport1

Hi
Know there are other posts re this but just looking for some up to date current information regarding

• What time in the morning would you need to be leaving celbridge travelling to Sandyford (drving by car) to be ahead of the traffic or what time does traffic on this route start build
  • Same in the evening - what time would need to be leaving Sandyford to get back to Celbridge ahead of traffic
  • What route is best to take both going in morning and coming back in evening
Thanks

if you look at taking the celbridge - naas - (over the dub mountains coming into firhouse ... then going via total fitness, coming down past lamb doyle's pub into sandyford, and therfore avoiding the moterway) Sandyford route, The Naas - Sandyford leg takes approx 1 hr in the morn- I leave at 7:30 and drive past Vodafone at 8:30 and the same in the evening (leave at 5:20pm)

Let me know if you want more specific directions

if you look at taking the celbridge - naas - (over the dub mountains coming into firhouse ... then going via total fitness, coming down past lamb doyle's pub into sandyford, and therfore avoiding the moterway) Sandyford route, The Naas - Sandyford leg takes approx 1 hr in the morn- I leave at 7:30 and drive past Vodafone at 8:30 and the same in the evening (leave at 5:20pm)

Let me know if you want more specific directions

There is no need to go back as far as Naas, cut across the mountains to Brittas. I used to do this route myself and it took 45 mins.
Red Cow roundabout is a lot better than it used to be aswell, so it should take you about 45 mins on the main roads too, or you could exit at the Kingswood Interchange and go via Tallaght/Firhouse, there are loads of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back