Celbridge journey time

evi3

Hi guys, I am a first time buyer househunting and we are looking at Celbridge at the moment. My partner works in leopardstown and we were wondering how long it would take him to drive in work in the mornings? Also I work in and was wondering how long the journey would take in the mornings by train and bus to get to Harcourt St. Any info would be great thanks !!!

Train from Hazelhatch/Celbridge is about 20-25 minutes to Heuston. You can get the 92 bus then which will drop you on Stephen's Green/Leeson St, about five minutes walk from Harcourt St. The 92 bus is usually ok and benefits from the bus lane on the North Quays. I would be surprised if the whole journey took more than an hour.

Just to be aware as well, they are introducing paid parking in the station pretty soon, 2 euro per day, 5 euro per week.

Great, that's me sorted now just have to sort out the other half !!! Thanks!

well other half could get luas from stephens green to sandyford (depends where in leopardstown they work), 92 goes to stephens green so you could travel together.

i live in maynooth and it takes about 40mins to get to leopardstown leaving at 6:50/55am. can take about 40/60mins in the evening leaving at 4/4:50pm in the evening. that all depends on traffic

Eek! Train bus and luas! Commuting is no laughing matter! Live in Rathfarnham now and don't know how we would adjust to that.... the property conundrum....

Eek! Train bus and luas! Commuting is no laughing matter! Live in Rathfarnham now and don't know how we would adjust to that.... the property conundrum....

It is about a 45 min drive at 7:00am or 9:30am and same home at 4:45pm or 6:30pm

Back