Cashback Solicitor

imalwayshappy

Hi All,

Could someone please PM a name of a solicitor who will/is aware of the process of multiple mortgage cashback switches? I have mentioned to my solicitor who has not responded to my request. Perhaps he believes I am doing something illegal (which I am not). I am based in West Dublin so if anyone could recommend someone preferably someone who has completed the multiple switches for them so I don't have to try and educate them on the process. Thanks

Would appreciate it if someone could provide me with details of a Solicitor in Galway who has completed the switches. Many thanks.

Or if anyone else could help & recommend based on personal experience, I am Dublin/Kildare area but don't mind a trip if its worth with, like the op looking for someone with the experience who's both competent and competitive price.

I'm switching from PTSB —> EBS —> BOI —> KBC or Ulster (maybe both of those last two). Currently 2/3 of the way through the plan, all is going smoothly.

This is our third time in 10 years to do mortgages with our solicitor. Happy to share details privately — I sent messages to a few posters here already, if it doesn't come through or you still need them let me know.

I'm switching from PTSB —> EBS —> BOI —> KBC or Ulster (maybe both of those last two). Currently 2/3 of the way through the plan, all is going smoothly.

This is our third time in 10 years to do mortgages with our solicitor. Happy to share details privately — I sent messages to a few posters here already, if it doesn't come through or you still need them let me know.
Hi could you PM me the sols details please?

Hi giddings, could you PM me also?

Thanks

Can you pm me, and I'll reply? AAM is flagging my message to you as spam and won't let it go through

Hey I'm little confused on this - so are people switching mortgage provider to get cash back offer and then quickly changing provider again? Do you not have to stay with lender for some time? By the time you pay legal fees is it worth it/ I'm with KBC years on 3% at moment (was 4.25 % at one stage but I got an interest rate review done). This is the second thread on this I've seen recently so would appreciate some info. Thanks !

@dubdub123

The whole thing requires cooperation from your solicitor. Have a look around the switcher forum and you'll find it widely discussed.

Back