carers allowance , backdating payment?

I was batting for my friend and yes she got her DCA (cash now safely in bank at last) but now that I look at it again, and having got the correct figures for 2007 I think she may have been left short.
I'm going to suggest to her to request a breakdown of the figure as I'm not happy about it. Maybe I'm missing something
What's another year !!!!!!!!!!!

i know tell me about it!!! i had a 13 month wait, ridiculous altogether , im going to do that, i want a detailed account of what my payment includes . Dont want to be nosey but are u dealing with eastern, western or shich health board?

same as myself, i phoned earlier asking for a break down of the payments and also just to see was the letter i received my official reward letter, the lady said follow the instructions on the letter i said there are no instructions , she said follow the instructions, good bye!!

so so helpful, once again ha

Why am I not surprised?
I just don't bother to phone large organisations any more. I write to them instead, time consuming and cumbersome I know but it works eventually!!!!!!!!!!

crazy thing is i live two mins up the road from their head office so when they say put it in writing i say ok see you in 5!!!!!!

Back