Car seat covers supply and fit

Thirsty

Is there anywhere that will supply and fit decent car seat covers that will stay put?

The usual elastic & hooks that seem to be standard always come away & don't sit right.

Any recommendations?

No, haven't fitted seat covers, but they've fitted wiper blades for me and a few other small jobs after i'd bought the products from them. Also, they do sell seat covers but don't know if they would suit you or not. I find the staff very friendly and very knowledgeable of car products and bikes. Hope that helps.

Is there anywhere that will supply and fit decent car seat covers that will stay put?

The usual elastic & hooks that seem to be standard always come away & don't sit right.

Any recommendations?
Hi
I got them fitted by the main dealer in the past good quality and no issues with fit,
Now I always use fitting good quality car seat covers as a deal-breaker when buying new,

I cannot remember the price right now what I do remember is being surprised at how good the price was if I remember correctly they gave me a good discount and fitted them for me and as I said they were very well fitted,

Hi
I got them fitted by the main dealer in the past good quality and no issues with fit,
Now I always use fitting good quality car seat covers as a deal-breaker when buying new,
Are you a taxi driver? Why would seat covers be a deal breaker when you buy a new car? I've never bothered with them myself.

Deal breaker may be the wrong word to use, maybe I should have said when I cannot beat the price down anymore I always get good quality covers thrown in and fitted,
sometimes I remove them or the dealer remove them at trade-in inside the car always look better having the seats covered from day one
to trade-in /resale,

Back