Car Parts

C

canheman

Anyone Know of a good place(cheap) to buy car parts online. Need shocks

Thanks

www.micksgarage.com has had a lot of favourable press recently. But HP is right - you'll probably beat their prices by a long shot on eBay. Only thing is, a set of shocks could be pretty expensive to post...!

I had to order a few (original :( ) parts for a Seat Alhambra recently. Was quoted €300 incl. VAT from the two Seat dealers within reach, and bought them for Stg£123/€182 incl. VAT and £16 courier delivery from www.eurocarparts.com in Belfast...

Gotta love that cross-border cooperation!

Here is a Swiss company-unfortunately their web page is only in German and French.All parts are tested and guaranteed.
[broken link removed]

i bought shocks for an astra a couple of weeks agofor 24e each inc vat from rathgar motor factors.

Cheers 4 replies the website in switzerland seems to be down and dont be in dublin too often, have emailed a guy on ebay but not alot of shocks for a mazda on there.
Again thanks

Re: carparts/switzerland

the price i paid was not a special price . you should be able to get similar from any motor factors

Cheers,

rang Rathgar Motor Factor 60 each includes Vat, would get them there but dont know when I will be in dublin next. The motor fatcors beside me are looking for 200 for two shocks so that is a good bit cheaper in dublin. The switz site is very hard make out but thanks anyway. It would nearly be worth it to drive to dublin to get them... but for the traffic

It all depends on what make of car it is, German manufacturers seems to be much cheaper on line when bought from the states.

Back