Car park space storage container

hokey32

Hi all,

I live in an apartment where storage space is pretty minimal. We have an underground car space in the development. Are there storage containers suitable/secure enough to leave on the space? We have a small car there but there would be room to squeeze something in I reckon.

I remember seeing in Paris in apartment blocks people had these raised lockers, the idea being you drive your car in so that the bonnet is underneath and you can store stuff above it. I think they were cantilevered off the wall though, they seemed to be "built-in" rather than temporary, can't remember if they had legs or not.

Sorry I can't be more help, I just remember thinking that it was an efficient idea. Where you'd get one is anyone's guess, but how about one of those garden lockers?

SSE

What about building a block one yourself, sealing it with a heavy door and padlock?

The box is mounted on the wall above the height of the engine. Basically you drive under it. No good if you drive a van.

What about building a block one yourself, sealing it with a heavy door and padlock?

I doubt the management would allow a permanent fixture like that to be built in a shared car park. In fact, depending on the location of your parking space, there may be an issue with having anything other than a car in it. I'd check with management first.

Worth checking with the management company as other residents might also be interested. Could get a better deal if that's the case.

kkelliher that looks like a good option. Would be wise to check with the management company about it I reckon though! Thanks everyone for advice.

Even better, check your Title docs. Most will say that the space is for Parking only

Back