Car left in my parking space. Should i report them?

Nope they said once it's not stolen they can't do anything! Ringing them here now, they must be all gone on an early lunch ;)

To the OP.

There is an obvious solution to this...which is to ring your management company and make it their problem. You paid for that parking space and you can't use it. Give them the details of the car etc and tell them you expect to be able to use it again by such and such a date. The details in relation to how they get it moved aren't your problem. Don't take any s**t from them. Just tell them they need to do it.

Then ring the guards again, they will remove it! Didn't they say they would if it doesn't have proper paperwork displaying on it?

Why would the guards be bothered with this. It's surely not a police matter. The car is obviously just dumped on private property and it's up to the owner of the property/management co to remove it.

I had a car parked outside my house for 6 weeks, it had been abandoned by occupants of house next door who had seemingly left the car when they moved out. it had no tax or nct and was on a public road. rang the guards, they told me they'd contact the Local Authority and report it. After 3 weeks of hearing nothing and the car still there, I rang the LA and hey presto the car was gone 1 week later, after it seemed they sent a letter to the owner (they had put a letter under the windscreen wipers, which I presume they sent a copy of to the owner). I know that this one was slightly different because it was a public road so thats why the LA got involved, but the guards should be able to remove a car if its not got the proper documentation on it. they should be able to trace the car back to the owner by the reg. no.

Well it seems the guards must have called into the owner cos the car is now gone. Either that or it was a huge coincidence!

Back