car for driver plus four children

Alba, I have the petrol elegance version.. not a petrol head at all!

Loads of leg room in the Octavia.

I though the Passat was a good size in the back when I was looking at them. I didn't realise it was the widest. The issue with the Passat is there seems to be awful lot of people having al sorts problems with them. Ranging from hand brake issues, turbo problems and I ven heard of 2yr old one with a cyclinder problem.

The Octavia and Suberb look nice, but wonder if they'll have the same issues as the Passats. That said they seem to be better than VW for relability.

However when looking for 3 seats in the back, I have to wonder if a small MPV, like a Touran, would be better spacewise.

The only issue I've had with the Octavia (my mother the same) is the problem with the rear water tube becoming detached. Apart from this, myself, my mam and my brother have one and love them.

Yes, in hindsight the full Sky package would have been cheaper...

Perhaps, yes. Maybe you should find other interesting activities to keep yourself and Mrs. Purple busy in the evenings!

Would be cheaper than having to fork out on a new car now if you did.

Perhaps, yes. Maybe you should find other interesting activities to keep yourself and Mrs. Purple busy in the evenings!

Would be cheaper than having to fork out on a new car now if you did.
Well I've never tried the BD,S&M stuff that you and S.L.F. get up to and I'm not sure that Mrs. Purple would be into it... is that what you meant? :D ;)

Please Purple, don't get jealous.. I told you before I'd teach your missus a thing or two, but she wasnt really into it!

And you didn't say you wouldn't try it last night... ;)

Back