Car Boot Sales

Ballinteer (on Ballinteer Road near to Wesley College) hold regular car boot sales.

Thanks,

Next question - Where's is Ballinteer in relation to the city centre?

Would prefer someone on the North/West side or even up as far as Drogheda. Google is only throwing up sales that have already taken place.

There is a huge car boot sale every Sunday at Fairyhouse race course. Always gets a huge number of people. Best thing to do is ring the race course to find out more details

Large car boot sale every Sunday just off the M1 at Balbriggan. The second exit for Balbriggan (also known as the Naul Rd Exit).

Cross the bridge and just on the right hand side is the car boot sale.

Gets very windy so only worth your while if it's good weather! But still and all, there is a market there too so it's not bad.

I saw a sign outside Castleknock Parish for several car boot sales during July. You call the Parish phone number to book

Last Sunday of the month in St. Joseph's Primary School of Tivoli Ave. in Dun Laoghaire. Usually pretty large with well over a hundred cars/vans.

Mo3art,

Is that actually a boot sale? I thought it was just a market. I've been a couple of times and never saw any indication that it was a car boot sale. Will pop up on Sunday to take a look again.

Queenspawn said:
You could always cut out the middleman and steal the stuff yourself :)

That could work! Except I've a load of stuff I want to get rid of...

Yep, it's a market and car boot sale. The car boot stuff is generally down the back. I've no idea what the costs would be but it gets very busy especially in the good weather.

HTH

There are 3 car booth sales/ Sunday Markets that I know off that are quiet good.

Santry Market
Balbriggan Market
FairyHouse Market

Every Sunday

Cahir said:
That could work! Except I've a load of stuff I want to get rid of...
You could always break into someones house & leave your stuff there.....

I cleared out my attic a couple of years ago & took a stall in the DunLaoghaire car boot sale. You get close to nothing for your stuff, but you get rid of it. I gave away a lot of stuff to imigrants.

It was a fun day

There's details of over 40 car boot locations in Ireland on www.carbootsrus.com including about a dozen in the Dublin area. There's also one at Central Remedial Clinic
Vernon Avenue, Clontarf on 12 August.

Newbridge Car boot sale

Anyone know of one in this area on Sunday 12th August.
Any info please, much appreciated.

Thanks

Nass charge €2 to get into, well suppose to cover parking. Only went in as big sign advertising bouncy castles. Over heard one stall owner saying she was reading on internet chap thats running the place getting all the money from enterance fee and also stopping the crowd from coming in. 15 minutes later we left, nothing there, castles were filthy dirty, ruined two year old good dress. Some sort of heavy grease mark. We were there on Father's Day. Did buy a lovely fresh cream bun from lovely young girl selling there after she gave my kid a free taster.

Sandals, I was there sunday a week ago and was not charged to go in - there was a guy on the drive into it, but he was just waving everyone on.

Maybe its like the Claregalway Market, went there first Sunday it was opened (again for free castles, pet farm and face paintin), charged €2 to park, following week mentioned in Galway Advertised from Restaurant reviewer guy (he went to sample local foods) mentioned disappointment at fee. Was at the first ever Claregalway Castle Garden Festival 11th July and spotted the sign for the Market saying FREE PARKING.

hi,

anyone any idea how much it is for a car or car and trailer to go into Balbriggan car boot sale,

thanks

Back