Car Air Conditioning/De-Mister

Swoon0

Can anyone help please?, bought second-hand car recently and had to use the windscreen de-mister for the first time last friday (due to the lovely Irish weather we had !), it didn't work, as in when I put it on full blast the window got foggier and I had to switch on the air-con in order to remove the mist, I don't think one should have to switch on the Air-con to remove this mist ??

Anyone got any solutions/ideas as to what might be wrong ?

Thanks

Check the source of the air, a slider type switch. make sure the air is comming from outside and not from the inside. The indication should be appearent.

The button for re-cycling air was switched off at the time for definite

HELP !!!!

Maybe the little motor inside your vent need to be replaced. It happens to us, one of the windowns was defrosting anymore because the airvent motor (sorry can't really remember the proper words for this motor) needed to be replaced.

The motor is working alright because when you put the setting to feet for example the air blows out, it also blows out infact when you have it set at windscreen, it just seems that when it rains the windscreen fogs up when the air-con is off - which I dont think should happen ???

Help !

Back