cant see the full screen have to scroll across to see right hand side

merzie

i only got my computer back and i cant see the full screen have to scroll across to see right hand side, i forget how to fix it can anyone help

Re: small computer problem

Try changing the screen resolution - 1024 x 768. Right click on Desktop, Properties, Display Properties (in XP)

Try changing the screen resolution - 1024 x 768. Right click on Desktop, Properties, Display Properties (in XP)

i tried this but it only made the text smaller. their is a google sign in page underneat this one but i cant completely cover it, the page only goes to the left so far.

It it not displaying the full screen when you are browsing the web or when you are viewing the desktop?

Can you adjust the horizontal size using the physical OSD (on screen display) controls on your monitor?

Sounds like your web browser is defaulting to a size larger than your screen.

Try re-sizing the brower window by dragging the left edge to the right and then move the window more to the left until you can see the right-hand edge.

when browsing the web

Right click on the toolbar on the bottom of the screen
Select Cascade windows.
On the browser window select the square from the top right hand side of the menu bar

Sounds like your web browser is defaulting to a size larger than your screen.

Try re-sizing the brower window by dragging the left edge to the right and then move the window more to the left until you can see the right-hand edge.

thankyou this worked at last, was able to click out of the page underneat that was open for some reason

Back