Canopy to protect shed door from rain.

Julius

Elderly neighbour asked me about this. Rain is getting into his shed through the top of the shed door. Rather than replace the door he wants to install a small canopy above the door to protect the door from rain. Any suggestions?

I got a plank of wood around 6 inches wide and the length equal to the width of the door. I cut one side at an angle. Then screwed this above the door like an overhang. If you have the tools/wood, took all of half an hour.

I got one of these yokes (single width one) for nothing from someone who bought it and it didn't fit what they wanted, I put it over the shed door and it's very handy for keeping out the rain as I'm inclined to leave the door open a lot, while it's expensive enough for what you want they are available in lots of places as well as online plus it keeps me dry when I'm unlocking the door when it's raining. I saw them in some local hardware since, not sure if it was Woodies or B&Q but similar. https://www.shedsdirectireland.com/product/door-canopy/

Back