Cancelling Contract?

J

Jemmy

Hello,

I signed up to a contract for 3, 40e a month for 18 months and now I find the coverage is terrible in my area I'm also not getting free texts to other 3 networks as I was advised but I have passed any returns date by now. What are my rights here? I cannot find any info about cancelling on their site.

Please help?

Jemmy

You can mention the lack of free texts and they might upgrade you and throw it in as a good will gesture (maybe), but most likely the lack of coverage/reception should be good enough of a reason to cancel, especially if it has only been a few weeks since you got the phone.

My sister got a Blackberry from T-Mobile and I went in-store and explained the signal issue and they cancelled the contract, even though the contract was taken out in-store initially and you don't get the 7-14 day grace period like you do with online phone orders when you sign up at the shop.

You can mention the lack of free texts and they might upgrade you and throw it in as a good will gesture (maybe).

I tried this and they were having none of it, the only reason I signed up to the bloody thing was because my other half is on the same network and it was going to work out best for us. Now it wont at all between the coverage and no free texts. So annoyed over the whole thing

Back