Can you claim tax back for the year worked after being made redundant?

Discussion in 'Redundancy, unemployment & jobseekers entitlements' started by LadyCoco, Jun 23, 2009.

  1. LadyCoco

    LadyCoco Guest


    Im in a tie, I recently posted a thread to see if anyone knew if I could claim any kind of welfare/allowances whiles doing a full time course of 3 months. It seems I cannot. So just wondering if anyone knows if I can claim my tax back for this year since Im being made redundant half way through? I intend to set up a business if possible after completing my course but that could take a while, im just looking for some help to pay the morgage while I educate tax back might tied me over, at least till I finish the course. Ive already cancelled my wedding, and created a budget to try cut back on cost of living, cancelled holidays. Surely the system can meet me 10% the way..not looking for them to PAY my morgage just help!!
  2. elcato

    elcato Moderator

  3. LadyCoco

    LadyCoco Guest


    Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you have helped me!!!