Can we not keep our heads to the important issues?

It's pathetic alright polo1. The recent frenzy over what someone said and whether we should be offended by it or not is also pretty depressing. I'm sure we all have more important things to get on with in our lives than to be agonizing over this crap.

i know we all know he is an eejit and thats not adams

isn't it easy to sit behind your computer and throw out these insults NOAH! I'm sure you're a really intelligent person though who compares much more favourably against Enda and would make a much better Taoiseach!

Did you ever see such crap in all your life.. Can you believe that we are wasting news time and our hard earned money on even discussing this

http://www.thejournal.ie/kenny-acted-like-an-eejit-with-sarkozy-insists-angry-adams-342434-Jan2012/

Whats your thoughts on it.
So now someone can't be "friendly"....
Why dont we concentrate the time to discuss real issues.. or should I not expect this from the person in question....

You're spot on. Complete nonsense, not worthy of debate, a non issue.

There are bigger issues that need to be solved, but after reading this and the recently debated hot topic that appeared to suggest that people who wear pyjamas when visiting Social Welfare offices were in some way having human rights infringed by being asked to wear something more appropriate....well.....I give up.

Back