Can Piggy be impeached

M

Madonna

I don't know what the constitutional procedures are, Boss, but I would like to move to have Piggy impeached on the following grounds.

1) His adolescent disrespect for women, evidenced by G-strings and the Sexiest woman in the World, where he didn't even rate me. :eek

2) His undergraduate anti americanism, evidenced by countless long rambling naive diatribes.

3) His arrogance - evidenced by the fact that he believes there could only be one crackpot that could be against his WorldView and so the preponderance of such critics on AAM must be the same crackpot in many guises.

4) His paranoia - evidenced by the fact that he thinks people are out to get him in AAM.

5) His lack of sense of humour - wait till you see, when he comes in from his trough he will utter an injured denunciation of this post.

Of course, getting Piggy de-registered will only drive him underground to the murky depths of the unregistered but I believe he secretly frequents those nether reaches anyway. :D

I think I understand

I think I understand what piggy was going on about now. There are some real class A losers on this site.

I assume it won't last long anyway.

max?

This stinks of max hopper. I'm sick of these ****** trolls.

max? is that you in a pointy d cup?

there really is a humour deficit on this board. everyone's so precious, just wanting their little opinions respected and agreed with

Back