Can I afford to give up work to mind kids?

Thanks TommyPhelan, I had a look at that- it is quite useful, interest only is something I think I will keep in reserve and only use if we need to for the minimum amt of time though, will try to get some part-time work too. My browser didn't support the Karl Jeacles one, but this one was fine, thanks!
Have decided to go for it and give up work!! :)

Can't seem to sell one of the cars....bad time I know...but any suggestions as to what to do now. Finishing next week and ideally wanted to have sold the car and cleared the loan but that doens't seem to be happening. Loan repayments are €250/mth plus tax is due in Oct.
I've advertised in Autotrader and some of the other free car selling web-sites. Thought some would want to buy it though- its reasonably priced compared to other similar cars on the market. No calls at all (€6000 for 2003 Citroen C3 with low mileage)

Can't seem to sell one of the cars....bad time I know...but any suggestions as to what to do now. Finishing next week and ideally wanted to have sold the car and cleared the loan but that doens't seem to be happening. Loan repayments are €250/mth plus tax is due in Oct.
I've advertised in Autotrader and some of the other free car selling web-sites. Thought some would want to buy it though- its reasonably priced compared to other similar cars on the market. No calls at all (€6000 for 2003 Citroen C3 with low mileage)

First of all, what are you comparing it with? Garages or private sales? If you haven't had calls, then I guess it is not priced to sell.

Try advertising in the Buy and Sell (see what other similar cars are priced at), in supermarket notice boards and on the car itself. Keep dripping the price until it goes. Sadly cars depreciate fast.

Back