Can anyone recommend attic stairs company?

Tobi

Hi,

I was just wondering whether anybody can recommend a company to install attic stairs. I've seen an ad in the paper for atticsteps at a price of €350. I was wondering did anybody use this company and is it a good price?

Regards,

Tobi

...sounds cheap, tbh.

Did you try www.stira.ie ? (no connection, but I've bought 2 of theirs.....and the last one they made extra-wide, as I think std ones are too narrow to be useful......I see they now have an electric one as well !! :) )

Can't recommend anyone in Cork sorry but I got it done in Dublin before (good strong metal stairs) and it was no way near that price, you can get it done for about €150. The wooden Stira ones are always a lot dearer.

Can't recommend anyone in Cork sorry but I got it done in Dublin before (good strong metal stairs) and it was no way near that price, you can get it done for about €150. The wooden Stira ones are always a lot dearer.
Hi Moneypit, can you give details of who supplied at this price in Dublin. I'm currrently looking around.
Thanks, B

Hi,

I was just wondering whether anybody can recommend a company to install attic stairs. I've seen an ad in the paper for atticsteps at a price of €350. I was wondering did anybody use this company and is it a good price?

Regards,

Tobi

We used atticsteps 2 months ago (they're Kanturk based) and can highly recommend them. The steps are by Bolle I think and they're fine and strong. They had to cut a new opening for us and it was no problem. The steps come with a grip for the carpet, a handrail and the door is insulated. Found the guy I was dealing with very helpful as I had a few questions concerning insulation in general and he was great. He arranged an 8am start with us a few weeks out, rang the evening before to confirm and was at the door at 8am sharp. 10/10 for me and no connection, just a happy customer.

We got one put in a last year Richard 086 0559422 - €299. Very tidy & called when he said he'd call. In Cork area

Back