Can anyone recommend a once off company for house cleaning?

Blackrock1

Our cleaner who is amazing is taking some time off this summer so we will be without her for 6-8 weeks, can anyone recommend any company that i could use once every few weeks to tide us over?

My cleaner told me last year after Covid closedown and with health issues that she was cutting back on her clients and she was dumping me so I grimly tried to keep on top of the cleaning myself but it was a disaster.

In desperation I begged/ grovelled for her to come back a few months ago via whatsapp (a long shot I reckoned!) and promised her a raise and she agreed!! Once you have a good cleaner they're like gold dust. Not sharing her details though in case she chucks me again.

My cleaner told me last year after Covid closedown and with health issues that she was cutting back on her clients and she was dumping me so I grimly tried to keep on top of the cleaning myself but it was a disaster.

In desperation I begged/ grovelled for her to come back a few months ago via whatsapp (a long shot I reckoned!) and promised her a raise and she agreed!! Once you have a good cleaner they're like gold dust. Not sharing her details though in case she chucks me again.
totally agree and ours will be back with us once she returns from her trip home, finding a good cleaner is not easy.

Sorry to hijack your post. If anyone has advice for a company in Galway would they mind posting it?

Back