Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker?

Ellie32

Looking for a mortgage broker that knows the system inside out and can get me the highest multiple of my wages possible.

Can anyone recommend a good broker out there?

I used Mortgage Plus in Leixlip, girl called Kim, she was very nice and kept in contact with me through the whole thing,

I'm hoping to get someone who knows the tricks of the trade to get me approx 6 times our joint income.

We went with Mortgage Plus in Leixlip as well.Darren was our broker and he was very good for squeezing out that few extra euro!! He also kept in touch the whole way throughout.Good Luck!!

djh and hotredhead - do you have any link to those you have recommended. I ask as you have only 3 posts between you and people are wary of advice from first time posters.

How do you mean a link.The website is mortgageplus.ie.I rarely post on AAM,I was just browsing from work last night and seen a post for the brokers office we used so thought Id second it.Nothing suspicious at all I assure you.By the way I live in North Dublin and still used a broker in Leixlip.Carrieann you will notice has 71 posts.

HI, just to say that I used both a broker AND went around myself to various banks, including the ones that don't use brokers (Ulster & NIB). I ended up getting a much better deal from 2 of the banks that use brokers, than anything I got through the broker.
The broker got me 225K, whereas one bank offered me 290 and another 300. I found the banks good to deal with and they asked me questions which added more to my income - stuff I had forgotten to include. Just be organised and have a folder with all your essential documents - they'll photocopy them at the bank and then you can go off to the next bank.

Back