Can anyone Recommend a good builder in Kildare area?

briancbyrne

Hi - Can someone recommend a good builder in the Kildare area. Planning permission granted and hoping to start major refurb and extention in the next 3 to 4 months. Likewise any builders to stay away from?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

I live in Naas and we did a huge refurbishment to our house a couple of years ago. The builder we used is Michael Creedon Construction Ltd. and I honestly couldn't have been happier with the work he's done. If you wish, I can dig out his contact details and PM them to you or post them here.

Actually, I recomended him before so if you search the forum, you may find his details. I believe that he's done work for a few other AAMers.

John Ward Consturction, in Blessington. He did our house last year, a pretty substantial renovation. Very professional, easy to work with / discuss problems and options, and no messing with prices. 01-4582339

Hi,
I would highly recommend our builder Pat Blake, we did a large extension on our house in Sallins last year and we were very pleased with all aspects of his work.

Pm me if you want, his number is 087 2764538.

Back