Can anyone Recommend a good builder in Kildare area?

briancbyrne

Hi - Can someone recommend a good builder in the Kildare area. Planning permission granted and hoping to start major refurb and extention in the next 3 to 4 months. Likewise any builders to stay away from?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

I live in Naas and we did a huge refurbishment to our house a couple of years ago. The builder we used is Michael Creedon Construction Ltd. and I honestly couldn't have been happier with the work he's done. If you wish, I can dig out his contact details and PM them to you or post them here.

Actually, I recomended him before so if you search the forum, you may find his details. I believe that he's done work for a few other AAMers.

John Ward Consturction, in Blessington. He did our house last year, a pretty substantial renovation. Very professional, easy to work with / discuss problems and options, and no messing with prices. 01-4582339

Hi,
I would highly recommend our builder Pat Blake, we did a large extension on our house in Sallins last year and we were very pleased with all aspects of his work.

Pm me if you want, his number is 087 2764538.