Can anyone recommend a financial advisor

Thanks PMU,
I'm just waiting to hear back from him. I'm also looking at Orca, Dave Kavanagh and Michael Dowling.
I was put off Bluewater by their set 2% fee which didn't sound too good to me.

Cheers

Is this 2% of ones total assets?

Total assets invested. I had asked her how much she was investing and priced the work accordingly. Missey told me other advisors told her there would be no charge to her. Were they doing it for free? Steven www.bluewaterfp.ie

Question not related to Missey :)

Say one has PPR, Property X, Equities Y, Cash Z, Income I, is it PPR+X+Y+Z+I x 2% as a fee for a Financial NCT & Plan?

Or is a separate Fee?

Thx, M

Question not related to Missey :)

Say one has PPR, Property X, Equities Y, Cash Z, Income I, is it PPR+X+Y+Z+I x 2% as a fee for a Financial NCT & Plan?

Or is a separate Fee?

Thx, M

God no! Missey wanted investment advice on the implementation of an investment for a sum of money.

A financial plan is completely different. I charge a fee of €1,500 for a financial plan. If you require me to do any work afterwards, there is a charge for that as it is separate work.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

God no! Missey wanted investment advice on the implementation of an investment for a sum of money. A financial plan is completely different. I charge a fee of €1,500 for a financial plan. If you require me to do any work afterwards, there is a charge for that as it is separate work. Steven www.bluewaterfp.ie

OK got it for the Financial Plan, then is it 0.5% of all assets, investable/invested assets, equity, Income stream or is there a quoted fee for advice?

If I am not asking the right questions, please enlighten me.

Thx. M :)

I'm not sure I'm following you correctly.

If someone comes in for a financial plan, the cost is €1,500.

If they have work they want me to implement afterwards, I charge for that separately.
If some of that work is investment, pension business, there is also 0.5% charge on the assets I manage. There is no charge for assets outside of my management.

Steven
www.bluewaterfp.ie

Back