Can anyone reccommend a good person for a new website design?

kkelliher

Can anyone reccommend a good person for a new website design. Would prefer to use a small feeelance outfit but all recommedations welcome

Re: website design

Hi Kkelliher I've used Súil Design before and referred them to others, who have all given good reports.

I do have an affiliation, friend of a friends

i can recommend [broken link removed]

he is a small freelance with good knowledge of SEO and seems like a decent enough chap

Hi, know a company who look after small companies -Innovative Options, you can contact them on 0868675554 or [email protected].

If their own website is anything to go by I would stay well clear.

Haven't seen an under construction image like on a website in many years.

I am having my own website updated at the moment. The original was self-built. Philip Roberts who is based in England is working on it for me. I have seen his work and he is recommended by a client of mine.

I'll let you know how we get on and would be happy to PM his contact details as an option. Very competitive pricing also.

he is a small freelance with good knowledge of SEO and seems like a decent enough chap

Very expensive for what you get. £225 for 3 pages. Website looks like a Joomla Template.

Is this a decent chap that will give you a fair deal or is he the decent chap that will rob you blind

Is this a decent chap that will give you a fair deal or is he the decent chap that will rob you blind

From the site :
It's owner has been involved in building and maintaining websites for over 25 years on a private level.
That's right people , he was designing websites 1985 which is a amazing as the first web browser wasn't invented until 1991.

Must have been a very quiet site for the 6 years.

Back