Camcorder

D

decbuck

Just a quick question about camcorders.

I am looking into buying one and am not sure where to start. I would be willing to pay 800 for one.

I know this is a vague question but even with searching the interent I am still not sure what the latest and greatest is. Is is worth getting a DVD recording one, even though the capacity is limited.

I was looking into buying it from America as a lot cheaper and even on ebay you can get trusty sellers

So any help, even with specific make/models that you have and how good they are would be brilliant.

I just bought a Canon MV730i from pixmania.com. They are based in Paris and very good service. I ordered on Wednesday evening and it was waiting for me on my desk when I got to work Friday morning. Prices much better than buying here.

how much did that cost?

have you used it much? is it good?

I paid 520 euro. I think thery're around 700 here. Seems very good so far I only got it last friday so havnt used it that much yet - just messing around. I do need to buy a seperate DV/firewire cable to get the movies onto my PC. I could have bundled one with it if I had thought of it. I did get 8 mini DV tapes with it for 20 euro. Here they would have cost 54 euro.

Back