Call from from irish mobile about my UB tracker

elcato

I just got a call from an 087 number about my tracker redress and telling me they wanted to verify that my address is still the same for future communication. They also stated that I was impacted in some way. I didn't give too much information over the phone but did confirm first line off address. They did seem to have the information at hand but I'm wary that it was a mobile phone number rather than a switch of landline. Anyone else get this ?

There are a number of mortgage advisors working on the project and I have received a phone call from one of them in relation to the tracker examination.

What I would say is that rather than you verifying your information, you should ask them to verify what information they hold on file for you. Also, preferably only deal with them via letter. You really need to have conversations on the record on your end.

I was aware from the outset and the only thing I divulged was the first line of address, he repeated the rest later as well as my account number so I beleve it to be legit. He seemed to be stating that all correspondence will be in written form from now on - it was just the mobile number that threw me.

Back