Buying treadmill in Argos

J

joel

Hi,
I am thinking to Buy treadmill (Proform treadmill) in Argos, anyone has good/bad experience? Any suggesstions....

Thanks
-Joel

Hi Joel

We bought one in Argos a few months ago and no problems to report. It has everything you could want including electronic tilting and a safety button.

Self assembly was a bit of a pain but we got it together after a lot of swearing!!. Also its quite heavy and awkward to manovre prior to assembly. So if you are planning on using it in a bedroom have anything but a straight staircase be warned...

Re: Treadmill

the treadmills are very big and heavy

i decided to go for an exercise bike over a treadmill
because it is easier to move around and cheaper
i wheel it in and use it watching tv
you get a good workout using the bike

the exercise bike is still heavy but manageable to move

As far I as remember it was €800 (there or there abouts)

I got an excercise bike in argos 3 Xmas's ago and it works fine. I watch TV or listen to radio on it.

I watch TV or listen to radio on it.

Wow! What channels does it receive? ;)

I bought a great bike for €300. I cycle to work. Exercise everyday, guaranteed. And no parking to worry about. And my bike's easy to move around and didn't require assembly.

I bought a nice pair of walking shoes for €55 in the sales (again easy to move about - even suitable for under-bed storage - and no assembly required). Sometimes I walk to work. Sometimes I listen to the radio when I walk or cycle to work. I haven't tried watching TV on my commute... reckon that could get a bit awkward!

:b

Back