Buying into Chinese shares

evoke

Just wondering if anyone know if china has relaxed it rules on foreigners buying into the Shanghai Stock market.

I know alot of people are going to be saying that do not buy into china. it is a bubble waiting to burst.

Do you still have to be a chinese citizen to do this. I know aswell that china does not let you have dual citizenship. So I would have to give up my irish citizenship to buy chinese shares.

I know aswell you can buy in funds that are linked to china's stockmarket but do not want that.

Anyone got any advice.

Just wondering if anyone know if china has relaxed it rules on foreigners buying into the Shanghai Stock market.

I know alot of people are going to be saying that do not buy into china. it is a bubble waiting to burst.

Do you still have to be a chinese citizen to do this. I know aswell that china does not let you have dual citizenship. So I would have to give up my irish citizenship to buy chinese shares.

I know aswell you can buy in funds that are linked to china's stockmarket but do not want that.

Anyone got any advice.

not being smart but giving up Irish Citizenship to buy Chinese shares may be a bit drastic!

Back