Buying Insulation

dj01

Hi.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy
insulation at a good price around the wicklow/dublin area.
Shopping around at the moment, so if anyone got any good deals
recently would be very interested to know where.

thanks.
dj01

What type of insulation are you looking for, floor wall roof, what thickness?

Are you looking for something with a good u value? What quantity do you need to purchase?

i saw Woodies have a 1/2 price sale on thier recycled plastic insulation - down to 11 yoyo's from 22 per roll

I bought insulation from this company. Getting it delivered on Thursday.

www.sheepwoolinsulation.ie

They're in the Wiclow area. A bit more expensive then the Fibre Glass stuff but it retains heat better so you'll save money in the long run and its safer for you and the environment.

It's cavity wall insulation initially, but I'll also need to get ins. for studd walls, roof and floor.

For the walls I'm trying to get 80 or 90mm polyiso (xtratherm or kingspan
or similar).

I just bought 60mm Kingsapn TW50 for the cavity walls of my own place €8.22/m2 incl vat which is a very good price. Just ring a couple of local suppliers ask them for their best price and tell them that you can get it for €.5 cheaper a m2 from Joe Bloggs down the road they will be only too happy to accept the buisness

Hi jollyman.

Sounds like a good price for kingspan, what was the orignal price before you got them to that? Xtratherm 80mm is working out at about €14.90 per sq mtr. It's 80mm I want, but that's far too expensive!

try "U Value Installation Limited" - based in North West Bus Pk Ballycoolin Dublin 15 - good value and they delivered

try "U Value Installation Limited" - based in North West Bus Pk Ballycoolin Dublin 15 - good value and they delivered

I can also recommend this company, based on work they have completed for my employers. They are very good technically and seem to be very keen with their pricing.

Back