Buying funds

matrix1

Hi,

I notice that Keytrade offer access to some of the same funds as Rabodirect (e.g., some of the Robeco ones but not Merrill Lynch) for a fixed fee of Eur 9.95.

Has anybody gone this route?

Rabo does not yet have a calculator to work out the 23% gross rollup so I'd imagine the Keytrade reporting would be similar or better.

I don't see any mention of fund yearly charges on the Keytrade site (I have not setup an account yet) - if these were similar to Rabo, the lack of 0.75% entry + 0.75% exit fees would be interesting.

They offer Robecco but theey are D-shares. Is that the same as what Rabo offer??

[broken link removed]

Ahh, I hadn't noticed that. The D-shares could have a higher fee. I don't actually know.

I ended up putting about 3500 in a mixture of Rabo funds. They are promising to improve their reporting sometime this year...

Ahh, I hadn't noticed that. The D-shares could have a higher fee. I don't actually know.

I ended up putting about 3500 in a mixture of Rabo funds. They are promising to improve their reporting sometime this year...

Regarding Rabo, Do you know what type of Robecco shares Rabo are buying? The cost above with Keytrade would deffo be cheaper than Rabos charges. 1000euro worth at 9.95 would be 1% of a charge which would be cheaper than Rabos 0.75% entry + 0.75% exit fees, not to mention a Management fee on top of this. Only way to confirm this is to find out what Robecco shares Rabo are buying

-----------

Okay I don't know much about shares and stuff and still learning. But I was aware of A-shares and B-shares and then I found more over here
. Anyone care to offer how many different sorts of shares that can there can be?

Also I read somewhere that there is 2 types of shares you can buy. One that pays dividents and one that dosen't. To the ordinary investor and the ones that are learning, How can we tell the difference?

Back