Buying built-in appliances in Northern Ireland?

Absolutely none, I bought from DAC 2 years ago.

Thanks for that.

Which particular posting guideline are you refering to? I have just read 1 through to 20. Are you refering to No 6?

Yes, 5 would also apply had you a connection.

As I do not have an association or any other potential conflict with DAC I do not understand your request as this goes beyond published . I have been using site on and off for months, not a new user, just a new registered poster.

I'm sure you'll appreciate that we get quite a lot of people coming on here pretending to be happy customers of their own service in an attempt to generate business. So my request was just a check that the guidelines were being adhered to. As you've been around for months, I'm sure you've seen me ask this question many times in the past.
Leo

Paulo99,

as a new poster, people will automatically be suspicious of any recommendations you make, at least until you build up a track record of contributing to AAM over a reasonable period. In the meantime, you might be better off refraining from making any such recommendations, at least for the moment.

If I am looking for info I use the 'search function', would it be preferable to ask/post questions that have already been asked and answered to death? I am sure people on here are fairly savvy on here. A quick company search will show how long a company is running etc. With £ € rate I think we will see lots more posts for companies in the North.

Only reason I registered is those 'image' things are barely legible, makes my searches easier. I am not sure I would be a big contributer. Thats me done on this thread.

If I am looking for info I use the 'search function', would it be preferable to ask/post questions that have already been asked and answered to death?
No, it would be preferable to try to answer some questions occasionally, ie "give" as well as "take". :) The more questions you answer, the more this will add to the credibility of your suggestions and recommendations.

So with sterling and euro being the same now is it an even better time to go north for appliances??

Back