buying alloy wheels for my wifes peugeot 206, any good dealers, how much?

mrc

Hi,
Am thinking of buying alloy wheels for my wifes peugeot 206 as a surprise for her. I know she would really like them on her car.

Anyone recommend a good dealer and at what price roughly would they be with tyres ??

No using buyandsell -- bad experience before!

Bought alloys for my daughters Renault Clio last Christmas. Cost 580 including tyres. Dont know what part of country you are in but I bought from motor accessory shop. They gave me name of few websites that I could look up to see different types and then they would order them but in the finish I bought a set they actually had in shop. By the way dont know how you intend to suprise her but as mine were a Christmas present and I couldnt get my hands on the car beforehand I bought a 'matchbox' type car in Tesco (€2ish) took off the wheels and wrapped them up in tiny parcel and stuck a bow on them. You couldnt even see the package with the bow. Took her a few minutes to figure it out. Priceless picture to see her sitting there looking at these 4 tiny wheels in her hand trying to figure it out.

Back