Business mailing address

shopgirl

I need to include an address on a product I am selling, my company is registered to my home address however I don't want to put my home address on the product. I could get a P.O. Box or use a company who will provide an address for this purpose but thought someone here might have a suggestion and/or recommendation. I would envisage very little mail actually going to this address. Thanks.

If there is a Serviced Office company in your area, ask them will they provide the required facility and how much they require for the service.

I need to include an address on a product I am selling, my company is registered to my home address however I don't want to put my home address on the product. I could get a P.O. Box or use a company who will provide an address for this purpose but thought someone here might have a suggestion and/or recommendation. I would envisage very little mail actually going to this address. Thanks.
People can search the company online to get the registered address.
It is a legal requirement to include the registered address on web sites, invoices etc.
So it might be best to use a virtual office.

examples that spring to Mind would be the NSC or Atruim Business Centers in Cork who do business address and mail holding for about €200 ish a year, there are regus and a few others, Put virtual office into Google.ie and youd probably get a shot of results.

Back