Business/First class travel

roland

If booking business/first class on a British Airways long-haul flight does anyone know if better value (i know 'value' is all relative when prices are crazy to start off with!) can be achieved going through an agent of some sort rather than booking directly on the website?
thanks

I would ring Trailfinders for a price but would avoid the likes of Expedia etc for booking business class or above.

Trailfinders have a specific business class and above section and do often get specials, my time on Flyertalk and Tripadvisor has put me off using third parties to book flights online.

Are you fixed on flying with BA ? - If you're not fixed to BA then you may get good options with a good agent on other airlines (be careful though as not all business classes are created equal - BA is very good in my experience ... others can be a lot less good) .. this is especially likely on routes such as Oz where there's a big choice of carriers and quite a bit of competition.

If you are fixed on BA you'll probably get best value booking direct with BA ... you may find it best to try pricing ex-Dublin and ex-London separately ... with the strong € at the moment fares quoted ex-Dublin may be more expensive than buying ex-London and making your own way over.

Back