Business class passengers.

Odea

Is it possible for passengers travelling in the economy class section of a plane visit passengers travelling in the business class section of the plane or are their restrictions?

Is it possible for passengers travelling in the economy class section of a plane visit passengers travelling in the business class section of the plane or are their restrictions?

No; they’ll generally stop you

Get back to where you belong, in steerage . . . . . Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was put to me that two people could purchase one business class ticket and one economy class ticket. Then half way through the journey switch seats so that each person could have about 7 hours in business class.

It was put to me that two people could purchase one business class ticket and one economy class ticket. Then half way through the journey switch seats so that each person could have about 7 hours in business class.

I have done that when the annoying other half decides to come on business trips! Generally no problem but will probably just need to ok it with cabin crew. Only had a problem once with a grumpy git on an American Airline. Did it with Aer Lingus once and they were great. Provided full service to both of us. Always take the last shift in business. Harder to go back to economy seat after business seat!!

@Odea I don't know who told you that but that's not correct. I have heard of say a platinum/gold member travelling in First who is allowed visitors for a short period but that is very rare. The person who ticketed with the J ticket has that seat, same with the person with the Y ticket. You cannot swap seats. Which airline is it, if you don't me asking?

Back