Business cards & Stationery

B

BlueSpud

Business cards & Stationery

I am in the process of setting up a business and am looking for someone to provide me with business cards (for 3 people) and stationery (letterhead). The business is based in Dundrum and I am based in Shankill. I do not have a logo (yet) and feel no inspiration comming on. Needless to say, I am minding the pennies..... Anybody know of anyone that could help, i.e. great design and low cost, not much to ask, I know.

See for some info. I too would be interested in finding someone who can dream up some logo's for me based on some guidlines that I could use for a planned business. Anyone got any suggestions?

Check out www.thelogocompany.net

$50 for an excellent logo. I have used them twice now....PM me for the logos if you want a look... 48 hour turnround.

For business cards at lo cost check www.vistaprint.biz

Cheers,

Digi

Note : No affiliation, although I should have !!!!

Vistaprint

I got sample business cards from vistaprint so I could check out quality, deliver etc., before putting in a bigger order. The quality of paper, printing and colour was abysmal. I binned the cards and mailed vistaprint with my comments, but got no reply.

logos

we are a small graphics company based in the southeast, who can prepare a logo for you. if you are interested give let me know and we can exchange details.

thanks

rodney

Vistaprint

I have used vistaprint.biz for business cards and I have no complaint about the quality. You can design your own, print what you want on them, matt or gloss with a lot of extras. They will give you basic very good quality business cards for free. You just have to pay the postage. You pay a tiny bit extra for excellent quality and greater volumes. You can do it all online yourself too. Likewise I have no affiliation to vistaprint but have used them a few times. www.vistaprint.biz

vista

I have used them once and have been bombarded with email ads....at least twice a week.

Back