Builder recommendations

C

car

Got some building work going in the new year, an extension, shed and patio. Based in Dublin, anyone got recommendations for someone whos trustworthy and reasonable. ie, Neither A) someone who goes to a site in his BMW X5 to see how this weeks apprentice is doing or B) someone who has to tether his horse before doing me a quote.
Ta.

Hi Car,

Firstly can we take it that you are based in Dublin?

Sorry I can't give a recommendation and hopefully others can. The following may be helpful in your dealing with the builder:

Good luck with the work.

based

Firstly can we take it that you are based in Dublin?

Im in D.24, which if Im not mistaken from your other posts, isnt a million miles away from yourself.

(I had said "based in Dublin" in the original post) :b

I wanted to see if there were any recommendations from posters here before I start to ring numbers in the middle of The echo.

Hi Car,

"I had said "based in Dublin" in the original post"

So you did. Sorry about that but have a rotten/stinkin' cold and can't even think straight - nothing new in that!

I would not go on ads. in the Echo because I think you definitely need a recommendation. Some neighbours have the name of a guy they got and hopefully I will be able to get same this evening and will PM you then as part of the apology :)

Call Willie Dempsey Builders Ltd. Dunlavin, Co Wicklow. 045-401097 Mob 087-2429881. Highly recommend him. Tell him Graham homedesignatiol.ie told you to call. He's doing a job beside me in Beaumont.
Good luck

Edited by sueellen to change e-mail address to prevent harvesting.

Back