budgie and cage left in rented house

T

trekie

i have a house that i rent out and recently a tenant moved out and left her budgie in a nice sized cage .....does anyone know of anyone that would be interested in taking this pet off my hands for free ...at the moment it is in an empty house all day (well fed and watered) however i will have to do something with it soon .

You might need to check with the PRTB in case the budgie has tenant's rights or security of tenure.

ClubMan said:
You might need to check with the PRTB in case the budgie has tenant's rights or security of tenure.
:D Very funny!

Try your local pet shop trekie, I'm sure they'll be able to help.

I might be interested in taking it off you. I'll pm you.
The only thing I'd be concerned about is that there's no-one in my house from 9-6, which is a little cruel for a budgie, as they're actually very sociable creatures.

your right it does have tenants rights and is protected by the law however his cage is his home, i have no intention of taking him out of his home plus as i have strenght and size on my side and could rip his head of his body with very little effort i feel the budgie will not exercise his tenants right to eviction.
ClubMan said:

well,
its clear that the budgie is guilty of something-why else would he be confined to a cage?. he's got troublemaker written all over him, better to take no chances with him and classify him as an enemy combatant.now you can pluck a feather or two until he confesses.
then,after a fair and impartial trial by you and your friends,you can hang him in the morning.
any of his budgie friends come looking for him,do the same with them-the war on budgies could go on for ever but you got to start somewhere!

sudden
we come in peace(shoot to kill)

lukegriffen said:
there's no-one in my house from 9-6, which is a little cruel for a budgie, as they're actually very sociable creatures.

Leave a radio on near it and it will chatter happily to the radio all day.

Back