Budgetair

A

Ash

If this question has been asked before, I'm sorry I missed it.
Has anyone any personal experience of using Budgetair?

Some of their fares are competitive but I've yet to hear from anyone who has actually travelled with them. I'm particularly interested in their Dublin/Malaga route and would be travelling with two children and a toddler.

I'd love to hear any comments on them and their service.

Air puzzle

I'm beginning to wonder if BudgetAir have any passengers at all! :lol

Re: Air puzzle

So far as I know Budgetair aren't really an airline at all .. rather it is Budget Travel selling seats on the same flights as they would also send you to Malaga etc. on if you booked a package holiday with.

Looking at their schedule ( ) it would appear that all their flights are on Futura Airlines .. a spanish charter company formerly part owned by Aer Lingus.

Never travelled with them but I'm sure they'll get you to Malaga in one piece .. usual charter airline caveats apply I'm sure the seat pitch is minimum legal amount (but it is only a 3hr flight) and punctuality might be a bit of an issue sometimes.

Futura International Airways

As per their website

www.budgetair.ie has flights to Paris , Barcelona , Nice , Faro, Malaga and Alicante and will be operated in conjunction with Futura International Airways who are a leading Spanish charter company with fourteen years aviation history. The aircraft are Boeing 737s which seat 170 passengers and offer a high level of safety and comfort.

You can find their homepage here!

Back